- Payment is subject at all times to Furniture Vibe’s agreements with its bankers and the outsourced financial transactions service provider.
- You may pay for your online orders and delivery costs using several payment options, including where available: 1. Credit, cheque or debit card.
- We subscribe to high security and encryption standards allowing all Customers to shop with peace of mind. We have taken all reasonable security measures to ensure that payment and card details, as well as related confidential information, cannot be accessed by anyone who is not authorized to do so.
- When placing your order, and proving the required personal details, including your payment card details you warrant that you are authorised to make payment with the payment card and that there are enough funds available to pay for your order.
- When making payments on our online platform you will be redirected to the Payfast platform. From there you are able to make payments via EFT, Credit Card or Debit Card safely and securely. Payfast offers easy, secure and instant payment processing for South African businesses. PayFast is committed to keeping you, your customers and all sensitive information secure.
- Bank deposit or Manual EFT, Instant EFT (by SID):
- Please note that payment via EFT can take up to seventy two (72) hours to reflect in our bank account, depending upon the bank that you use and available funds in your bank account.
- Instant EFT (by SID) payments reflect immediately.
- If we have not received your payment within seventy two (72) hours, your Order will not be accepted and will be automatically cancelled.
- We regret that we do not accept cheques.
- Once your payment has been received you will be issued with acknowledgement of payment and the delivery process will then commence.
DELIVERY AND RETURNS
- Delivery fees vary depending on your selected delivery option and Items ordered. Charges are calculated per item and in accordance with the location of your delivery address. The delivery fee will be displayed during the ordering checkout process, but before checkout has been finalized.
- We will notify you via email as to the process of your Order, and you will informed of when your product leaves our warehouse to be delivered to you.
- Upon delivery or collection of your Order a delivery/collection note will be issued for signature, reflecting the Items that are being delivered or collected, delivery fees, Value-Added Tax and the amount paid.
- You should always check that the Items being collected or delivered are correct and are free from any defects. Should the packaging be damaged and you accept the Order without fully inspecting the Items you should add a note on the delivery note stipulating that the packaging was damaged, or items were not inspected. Where there is an issue with the Items detected after acceptance of the Order, you should notify our Admin staff without delay in order for us to be aware of any issues with the Items and in order for arrangements to be made for the items to be returned and refunded.
- Although reasonable care shall be taken, we cannot accept responsibility for incorrect delivery details that have been provided to us, or if an unauthorised person at your chosen delivery address accepts delivery of your Order, as we do not verify the identity of the person at the delivery address who signs the delivery note.
- In the event that you do not collect an Order at your chosen Furniture Vibe store, reminders will be sent to your to collect your Order. If you do not collect your Order within 10 (ten one) Working days, your Order will be cancelled.
- After 2 (two) failed attempts to deliver your Order to you at your chosen delivery address via our delivery services, your Order shall be returned to us and the purchase shall be reversed after the cost of the second delivery has been deducted.
- For purposes of this clause “we, us, our” shall include any agent or independent contractors who may be responsible for delivery on behalf of us.
- Should you not be satisfied with the quality of any Item/s purchased on our website, you may return for refund, credit or exchange items within 6 months.
- Returns may be conditional upon you submitting photographic proof of the quality issue or defectiveness of the Product before we will approve the refund.
- All items come with a 2 year guarantee, if at any stage you are unhappy with the quality of the item, you can contact one of our branches and log your complaint. We will, together with our suppliers, repairs any faults or replace the item/s whichever deemed necessary. When lodging your complaint please provide proof of your purchase (invoice or delivery note) as well as photographic proof.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- You may cancel your online Order prior to delivery. We reserve the right to deduct any Payfast costs and handling fees.
- We will refund Via EFT.
- Where refunds are requested the customers amount will be returned to the value they spent, and not the current selling price.